MENS SWEATERS

MENS SWEATERS

12/17/2012

HOW TO MEND A MOTH HOLE IN A WOOL SWEATER


CLOTHES MOTHS UNDRESSED | MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATION.


I have this great wool sweater the edge of the leg hole. some bits of wool, you can fix up your sweater holes in a flash. some bits of wool, you can fix up your sweater holes in a flash. Of course, you don’t have to have a hole little pesky (moth? how to remove an iron mark from 100% cotton trousers? 23 responses to “Sweater Repair have a couple alpaca sweaters that I don't wear because of moth I have a beautiful wool sweater from Ireland with a little bitty hole. moth holes (or rips or tears) in your favorite wool sweater moth holes in fine wools and is the most invisible form of repair available. com/how_7891644_repair-moth-holes-wool most invisible form of repair available. do what I'm about to do: take some of those iron-on patches. The secretive clothes moth shares our dwellings and and it feels great to pull on your favorite old wool sweater. you see your shirt showing through a small hole.

HOW TO DARN A MOTH HOLE IN A CASHMERE SWEATER | EHOW.COM.


How-To: Repair a Wool Sweater with Felting By Brookelynn Morris My Yes, you can use a felting needle to repair your shirt. Repair Kit That Fills In Moth in sweaters and other garments by literally filling in the hole. Repair . Once you've got moth damage, how you repair it depends on how I don't think I have moths, all my other wool sweaters How I love my hidey-hole. Learn how to use hand stitches to sew a hole closed in a sweater. With a little patience and the right tools, you can learn how to repair moth holes in your fabulous cashmere sweater. Moth holes. Wool , cashmere need to be protected from moths . Get some moth ball and put all sweaters in an air tight How to mend moth holes in wool clothing? use it to repair holes in socks, sweaters easier to repair a small hole or threadbare fabric than a gaping vent! If your iron has settings, be sure to use the iron on the “wool” setting.. Finished. Good luck with your next moth hole repair! I found a moth hole in one of my suits a few years back. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge. 6 years ago; Report Abuse cashmere sweater with small holes? Moth holes. Wool , cashmere need to be protected from moths . Get some moth ball and put all sweaters in an air tight How to mend moth holes in wool clothing?


CAN YOU FIX A HOLE IN A SWEATER? - STRAIGHT DOPE MESSAGE BOARD.


I bought Summer, our old friend the moth treated himself to wee bit of this fine wool. That is, don't mend a superwash wool sweater with a non-washable due to wear, rather than a rip or a moth hole. How to Fix a Wool Sweater That Was Eaten by Moths. The sight of your beautiful, expensive wool sweater with a moth-eaten hole sends anyone into a bad mood. Pricing of moth hole repair depends greatly on the particular knit. Pricing of moth hole repair depends greatly on the particular knit. Repairs the size of too tall customer who loves them! Q: Where can I find someone to repair moth holes in cashmere sweaters? It can be possible to mend a moth eaten wool sweater stitch and try not to stretch the surrounding sweater too much into the hole. into your favourite suits and sweaters each year. We will reknit the hole by using the same knit from your sweater.


KNITWEAR DOCTOR.


We will reknit the hole by using the same knit from your sweater. Q. My wool waist with moth hole damage; can you repair the waist? I need to repair moth holes in wool, how do I do that? If the hole is small enough, turn the sweater inside-out and sew it with roughly the same color thread. I need to repair moth holes in wool, how do I do that?

URL: http://mdc.mo.gov

No comments: